An important part of being an entrepreneur is learning from your peers. “Unstoppable Entrepreneur” profiles entrepreneurs just like yourselves who have taken the leap to follow their passion and create their own work & lifestyle. They share their expertise: tips for success, tools they use and valuable things they have learned along the way.
This week I had the pleasure of interivewing Tennille Hopper of Pretty Little Pixels where she shares tips on how to get started with search engine optimization and brings clarity to a subject that causes many entrepreneurs overwhelm.
Watch the video below where Tennille covers SEO basics and provides valuable tips!
Key Takeaways On Getting Started With SEO:
- Why your website needs SEO to attract your ideal customers
- Craft your keywords around your target market and ideal customer profile
- Using the Google Keyword Tool to figure out search volumes around specific keyword/phrases
- The benefits of blogging and how it creates fresh search-friendly content
- Why you can’t just ‘Set it and Forget it”
- Download a copy of the SEO Cheat Sheet.
Thank you Tennille!
About Tennille Hopper
Tennille Hopper, president and principal designer of Pretty Little Pixels, is an expert designer and digital marketer who has received accolades for her million-dollar branding campaigns, creative design work and strategic Internet marketing plans. Pretty Little Pixels offers high-quality print and online design and marketing services at reasonable prices.
Enjoy Unstoppable Entrepreneur? Want to be featured or recommend someone? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.