An important part of being an entrepreneur is learning from your peers. “Unstoppable Entrepreneur” profiles entrepreneurs just like yourselves who have taken the leap to follow their passion and create their own work & lifestyle. They share their expertise: tips for success, tools they use and valuable things they have learned along the way.
This week I had the pleasure of speaking to Benny Hsu of Get Busy Living. Benny shares how he moved from being stuck and fed up of constantly ‘hoping’ for things to change to finally taking action and making things happen. He talks about how he launched his first app without having any programming knowledge but the desire to learn and find resources that could help him.
Watch/Listen to the video below and share your feedback!
- How he launched an app that made $30 000 in the first month-without any programming knowledge
- Consistency is important and beats out trying hard in short bursts and burning out
- Model someone’s success: see how they did it, how you can learn from them and reach out!
- It’s never too late to get started
- You don’t have to have all the skills: figure out what you are good at and get help with the rest using outsourcing
Click to Tweet: Hope is not a strategy. You have to take action to move forward -@Benny_Hsu http://bit.ly/R4OkZp
Click to Tweet: Appreneur @Benny_Hsu shares how he got unstuck and took the leap to launch his first app http://bit.ly/R4OkZp #entrepreneur
About Benny Hsu
Benny Hsu is an appreneur and blogs at Get Busy Living where he shares insights about pursuing your passions and having financial freedom to be your own boss in life. He has developed two apps and is launching the AppAcademy this fall.
Get the first chapter of ‘From Stuck to Unstoppable: How To Go From Idea To Launch‘ and learn more about Benny’s story and how he moved from being stuck to launching an awesome app!