I love public speaking and would be happy to speak at your event!
Topics I love speaking about:
- Getting started with social media for a small business
- Inbound marketing
- Tools & Tech for the small business
- Entrepreneurship, Women in Tech
Where have I spoken?
- Getting Started With Inbound Marketing, YES Montreal, May 13, 2013
- Dawson College Global Entrepreneurship Week panel on “The Importance of Social Media” for Women Entrepreneurs, November 14th, 2012
- 4GFunshop for Girls, “Building Websites: No Code Required”, May 10th 2012, McGill University, Montreal
- “I liked you, now what?” Meex Networking, March 13, 2012 Montreal, Canada
- Wordcamp Toronto: Migrating from WordPress.com to WordPress.Org, November 6, 2011, Toronto, Ontario
- Leading Spas of Canada Social Media Essentials: Listen & Connect with Your Customer April 4, 2011, Montreal, Quebec Recap
- Montreal Girl Geeks: ‘Community Management & The Social Woman’, November 30th, 2010, Recap
- PodCamp Montreal: Topic: Social Media & the Small Business, September 12, 2010, Montreal, Quebec
What people are saying:
Sandy’s recent presentation to our group of Spa Industry leaders in Montreal was extremely well recieved. Her knowledge, ease of delivery and interaction with the delegates was exceptional; easily engaging a shrewd group of business people, we would highly recommend Sandy & her Social Media presentation. Dawn Hueston, Executive Director, Leading Spas of Canada
This was one of my favorite presentations at Podcamp Montreal. A real true-life experience from a small business perspective. Sandy did a great job. I was very impressed by her savoir-faire! Micheline Bourque
Very useful case study by @SandySidhu on social media marketing for small biz #pcmtl @Zoonini Kathryn Presner, Zoonini Web Design
Hear me Speak!
Note: The sounds only kicks in around 55 seconds.