The Inner Circle
- Get the word out
- Build relationships and network
Which sounds easier said than done, right?
Let’s face it, we’ve all done this: joined LinkedIn groups and started sharing our posts and engaging in discussions but there are so many. How will yours stand out above the rest?
Or better yet, you’ve responded to endless “Share your page here” posts and started sharing your Facebook pages and following others in hopes to gather more fans and follows…but it doesn’t really amount to much.
As new entrepreneurs, it can be overwhelming and frustrating just keeping up with all the things you are supposed to do!
You are busy but do want to engage with other like-minded entrepreneurs but can’t seem to find the time to make all these relationships.
What if all those people were in one place…
Introducing…The Inner Circle Club
What is The Inner Circle?
- A place to network and engage with a smaller group of entrepreneurs
- A place to share your content and share the content of others
- A place to cut through the noise and stand out above the rest
How will this be “less noisy” than other groups
- There is a limit of 50 members in the group at any given time
- Limit to one share a week per person (this gives everyone a chance!)
Why should I join*?
- Often we tend to network with those inside our own industry, but a great way to get more eyeballs and spread your work is to exchange with a wider group
- You will have the opportunity to cultivate more meaningful relationships
- You want to expand your reach and build relationships with other entrepreneurs
- You want to get more traffic and exposure to your business
- You want to learn and grow from other entrepeneurs
This sounds great! How much does it cost?
For only $8/month you will be able network with others and form meaningful relationships, and have your blog posts, articles, videos shared further than your own normal reach. You will also benefit from the support of like-minded entrepreneurs who want to see you succeed.
So..how does it work?
Once you’ve completed payment you will be sent a form to complete which will ask you for the following information:
- Facebook username
- Social Media Profiles
- Website address
You will then be added to the Inner Circle Club group on Facebook as well as the Inner Circle Google Mailing list. And then let the fun begin!
- You must be an entrepreneur
- Have an active online presence (at least 6 months on Twitter, or Facebook)
Lunch and Learn: In the spirit of networking and continuous learning, there will be monthly webinars covering different aspects of entrepreneurship which will also be open to group members to present their businesses. Interested in presenting? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org